FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

wally's, page-11

1. 1,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    The FAR thread used to be such a magnificent one for years. Posts were well thought out and constructed with care - there were about 10-15 main contributors most of which still remain and continue to give insightful posts, and some new comers have also done the same.

However, this thread is becoming ridiculous, always one of the top stocks discussed but it would also have the most amount of bulldust.

It is clear that FAR is on the verge of fulfulling part of its ambition - having the capacity to drill the Senegal monster and giving us shareholders the opportunity to finally find out if oil is present. Its been a long ride for some more than others but the outcome will be the same for us all.

Traders will come and go and take profits, good luck to them but Tim is right we dont need to read this - it clogs the thread and is meaningless. I just wish the mods would clean up the thread so I dont have to read 60 posts a day, only 20 of which are interesting in the slightest.

I am so glad GW Bush has posted his thoughts and he is so so correct in his analysis. Thank you for a refreshingly positive post.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.