TPD 0.00% 21.0¢ talon energy ltd

Certainly plenty of emotion involved with holding Talon.It just...

1. 1,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1319
    Certainly plenty of emotion involved with holding Talon.
    It just hasnt worked out to our expectations and many of us knowing what is on the table now and what has transpired prior are rightfully asking questions.
    JD is definitely asking and asking and he is on the money with his analysis in so many ways and I reckon most of us were not ignorant of the current scenario but are disappointed of how it has been navigated and this has left a sour taste in are mouths.
    We holders need to hold we have until December to see the pathway that unfolds and we desperately need as a JV to see Walyering in the pipeline ASAP.
    Walyering maybe a bigger resource than expected and Erregulla is so attractive and still growing but the key now is to make all this happen, make it actual and then factual.
    We do have a bright side to this merger proposal and lets face it, that is looking whats likely to eventuate.
    We hope Talon management can give us some value with Gurvantes and I am of the opinion that even though I'm unhappy with how this has all presented, it does seem to be the best result for us holders.
    Time for the games to subside and be replaced with some serious dir
    ection and that is in regard to borh companies, Stop pretending.
    It can be a very potent & powerful alliance with amalgamated projects and seeing our management are unanimously recommending, then we either agree or opt out when suitable.
    I will stay in and gotta say despite how messy this all has been, it does have many economic advantages and my sentiment is still Buy.
    My opinion.
    GLAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TPD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.