announced today ! WAM Microcap shareholders will gain access to...

1. 3,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 169
    announced today !

WAM Microcap shareholders will gain access to a portfolio of undervalued micro-cap growth companies with a market capitalisation of less than $300 million at the time of acquisition. It is extremely important that the investment team continues to identify undervalued micro-cap companies that demonstrate significant growth potential. WAM Microcap will provide the investment team with an appropriate structure to continue this rigorous and disciplined process. $121m priority allocation to all Wilson Asset Management entity shareholders We are seeking to raise up to $154 million for WAM Microcap through the issue of up to 140 million shares at an application price of $1.10 per share. The offer is expected to open on Monday, 15 May 2017 and the priority offer is expected to close on Monday, 5 June 2017. The capacity restraints on a product focused on micro-cap companies requires the capital raising to be limited in size. As a result, the capital raising will not include options being issued. To ensure we meet demand from WAM Capital, WAM Leaders, WAM Research and WAM Active shareholders, the priority allocation is $121 million, representing almost 80% of the capital raising. I will personally be investing $1.1 million in the offer and hope that you will join me as a shareholder in WAM Microcap. For more information or to request a prospectus, please call me or the team on (02) 9247 6755 or email [email protected].

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.