WAM 0.69% $1.43 wam capital limited

Hi there again JPG. Its seems like you have been getting a lot...

1. 1,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Hi there again JPG. Its seems like you have been getting a lot of advice on the subject of WAMs
    performance or the lack of it. You have mentioned HHY. I think you are referring to HHV.
    Hunter Hall Global Value Fund. Yes WAM did bring about change to HHV. They and another large
    shareholder bought about changes which was of benefit to all shareholders. During this period I
    did start investing in HHV because of the WAM connection. During this time HHV had a change of
    fund manager which was bought about by the 2 largest holders and became Pengana International Equities.
    PIA. The new managers took over in December of 2017. HHV management had a large amount of tax credits
    which had accrued but were not being distributed to shareholders as quickly as WAM expected that they should.
    GW actually told me that himself. Anyway I did keep investing in PIA which I still hold and there has been modest
    capital growth as well as a good fully franked dividend which they have now started paying quarterly.
    You have said about losing some capital. That is very normal as in the short term shares have just as
    much chance of going down as going up. I purchased some shares yesterday and they would have been cheaper today.
    I imagine almost everybody who purchased yesterday would be in the same boat.
    That is the reality of the share market. Buyer beware!
    IMHO DYOR. GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.43
Change
-0.010(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $1.592B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.44 $1.45 $1.43 $3.080M 2.143M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 367176 $1.43

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.44 57109 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.