BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

wan nam ploy finally uncovered ? comments, page-9

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I'm not sure what their plans are for the monority shareholders.

If they really wanted to turn BRM into a basket case to ruin the share price and pick it up cheap, they wouldn't have got well skilled board reps or continued to undertake activities that are likely to increase value.

BRM is the only thing that WNI has that is worth anything. Their copper mine is barely profitable (if at all), the limo business is struggling and they lost FRS. Without BRM they're nothing, so they can't afford to screw it up.

If they benefit, we benefit. There is a small window of opportunity for BRM to get up and running while commodity prices are good. It means getting to market asap, so if WNI start delaying things excessively in order to take control, the rewards they are seeking may not eventuate.

You need to start working backwards in timelines to figure out how long they can afford to delay. Working back from the date the NWI port is up and running would be a reasonable guide. However, given the FMG deal involves rail and port, it means an even shorter timeframe to get the mine up and running and spur line built to FMG's railine in order to access FMG's existing port facilities.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.