RFT 18.2% 0.9¢ rectifier technologies ltd

Wang Gand - Pudu

1. 1,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Pakkam, please help me.

You have previously stated that RFT owes money to Pudu investments, and you have stated that the Wang Gang is somehow linked to Pudu.

Can you please inform me how much RFT owes Pudu investments?

And, can you please inform me of what the link between Pudu and Wang Gang is? - with evidence, please.

I'm trying to work out why Jitto wanted to raise money via a capital raise, and why Wang Gang was so bent on blocking it. It appears that all other directors also wished to support Jitto's plan to raise money and dilute holders (including themselves). Hence why they were all voted out and if not voted out, quit.

I'm thinking, the only reason Jitto and other directors may want to do this (raise capital) is to clear bad debts and in turn, free the company of hostile control. The kind of control that may lead them down the path of missing payments and thus having to liquidate.

Were Jitto and co trying to save the company by raising funds and clearing debts to Pudu? - Pakkam, your answers to the above questions will help me come to a conclusion.

In the case anyone else here can answer the above questions, please do so!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $12.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $37.92K 3.872M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1734194 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 388000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 16.7 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ 2818321
Last updated 13.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.