RFT 12.5% 0.7¢ rectifier technologies ltd

His son is CEO.... HE, was CEO... but they didnt create...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    His son is CEO.... HE, was CEO... but they didnt create debt.

Your kind of speculation is the sane kind that says the Earth is flat or that this current spell of climate change is completely normal. Dare I say it, the same kind that was organising a raid with pitchforks and fire torches while having no idea what was going on andwhile the ASX investigated.
    I thought, according to you, we werent coming back from that? And our time was running out?
    But strangely, here we are, on market and trading again...???

I look at the facts, and right now i see nothing to indicate the company is in trouble and/or my dollars are in trouble beyond the boardroom dispute and the succession of one by his son rustling some feathers.

If we currently owe Pudu no money, then it tells me Jitto's attempts to raise capitol were either for:
    - emergency funds (which Wang gang didn't believe neccessary)
    Or
    - to clear debts (which arent from Pudu)

I see no reason beyond a social dispute to believe the company is in trouble.

In fact, the company has made great strides with wang gang at the helm. And one could argue having his son at the helm allows him to have influence but at the same time prevents any liquidation of the company as his sons reputation is on the line.

Pretty good motive to run a success company from where I stand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $1.848K 263.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3932809 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1042294 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.