FGL 4.44% 4.3¢ frugl group limited

I have held this stock for over 18 months now and I am prepared...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I have held this stock for over 18 months now and I am prepared to wait longer. It has been a case of sit tight and wait for the final product and with a functioning app now available albeit still in beta testing I am happy to report that over the weekend using the new version I have tested it over various platforms including YouTube , Netflix , Instagram and Facebook and I did notice a difference in speed with next to no loading time or buffering and too top it off I had a total of 43% data savings. Also not once has it disconnected from my device, even switching between Wifi and 4G networks. Although I cant comment on all the other users experience with the app I am quite happy for this to continue to the next phase of a global rollout in which the true potential will be recognized in particular when available in Asia.

I can speak from experience having worked in Beijing for 2 years and using Express VPN in which I encountered continuous dropouts and difficulty in connections with the numerous available servers around the globe and not too mention very erratic speeds. I sometimes have too remind myself that this company is still in the developing stages and taking baby steps but it wont be too long before it is up and running and the sky is the limit with its true potential, which in my mind will be the very definition of disruptive technology.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.002(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $4.511M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $3.192K 74.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.