FGL 2.08% 4.9¢ frugl group limited

Guys Ive been a long term holder for over 18 months. Ive made...

1. 121 Posts.
    Guys

Ive been a long term holder for over 18 months. Ive made some money, rebought then lost money. On Friday I quit the stock completely becuase I suspected that there are still issues with this APP despite all the promises from Wangle that its been fixed.

I agree when its connected the APP works and it maybe good on Phone but I havent tried it Yet. On my Ipad connected to WIFI its abysmal. Its keeps disconnecting from the server and if you have autoreconnect on it keeps trying to reconnect, result you lose your connection altogether and cant connect anywhere.

The only way to fix the issue is delete the APP and then re-install it. This scenario happens frequently. This is the reality of my experience and sorry guys Im not down ramping. I would love to this product work as it should.

I'm going to sit on the side lines for a while and watch progress. The money that I had invested was my source of income as I'm retired and I cant sit idly by and watch my funds disapepar into thin air.

Good luck to all holders. I sincerely hope that these problems are sorted and one day in the not too distant future i can see smiling faces.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $5.140M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $5.085K 103.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.08pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.