FGL 0.00% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

Wangle Chip, page-38

1. 474 Posts.
    You dont know how the app works and where the savings come from. Yes they do use a MitM style attack for ssl, but it is opt in and it is explained unlike many other VPN providers. No data is actually stored about the ssl other than regular metadata, which would be stored by any other carrier, ie what site you went and what time duration of stay etc. I'm not sure what your purpose of commenting here is, it seems to be a bit of a scatter approach just poking at everything trying to cause an outcry.

I'm pretty sure the people over at Apple have a better handle on the app than you do and they seem to think that the MitM attack and the data being collected is fine. If you are that concerned about it, don't turn it on... If you're negative on the stock and don't want to be apart of it. That's alright, no one here is making you. But most people here have already been through this as part of their DD and have weighed everything up and decided to invest.

Anyway if you actually have a constructive question please feel free to ask, if you just want to make off the cuff comments and down ramp, I probably wont respond anymore.

**I am not affiliated in any way with Wangle the Company or any of its employees, I have spoken to company representatives and clarified technical non-market sensitive information and reinterpreted it for this community. If you have any questions for me please feel free to reply to this post.**
    ~~Maglor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $3.143K 159.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 23506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.