FGL 0.00% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

With regards to the VPN, I have seen that many confused...

1. 12,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1766
    With regards to the VPN, I have seen that many confused messages, I now have no idea where it stands in relation to actual technical performance and buying customers. I use it and have not had a problem.

The rest of the developments are a good read. However, I now need to be convinced that the management have the technical and commercial skills to package the offer so that the consumer actually buys the product.

Is it just another VPN - I have no idea. What is its real POD that makes it a standout from the crowd. Or is it a base entry point into this market designed by an opportunistic entrepreneur (since departed) and now being salvaged by a group with limited access to funds. No doubt trying to do their best and stay afloat.

If the parental control software actually works without a range of bugs to be sorted out - then you have a ball game. If it is full of technical issues, and they launch and then try to fix - the potential customer base will be non existent.

Customers now demand excellence. They are not in the slightest bit interested in trying a product that adds to the headache list. The customer turns on a tech product - they want it to work and they want to experience the benefit. They are not in the slightest bit interested in hanging around whilst the company fixes the problem. Its a sloppy way to operate and destroys the potential marketing opportunities.

Their marketing launch with the VPN was a total cockup. The detail had not been attended to and then the "fix up" mode went into operation.

You cannot test market on launch. Its a formula for disaster. All the test marketing needs to be completed before any official launch is even contemplated.
    It is like selling a new range of cars and seeing if a wheel falls off and then fixing the issues as they arise.

With the parental control software they have an opportunity to get it right. If this launch has a series of issues, it will send a message to the market that they are backroom operators with good intentions but do not have the capacity to deliver.

At this point I am treating this investment with limited optimism. I was prepared to overlook certain issues but upon a lot of research and analysis it has become evident that the commercial value delivered is zero. Could be wrong.

They need to get some runs on the board or the numbers will seal their fate.
    Last edited by hoofa: 12/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1 19

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12742 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 25000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.