FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Wangle future, page-367

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    oi 'old man' don't disrespect young kids - a lot of them, myself included, would behave a lot better than some of the posters on this forum.

But it's ok I saw your post before I blocked you ... but consider yourself on notice, I only want to see respectful conversation forthwith

In all seriousness though, I too have enjoyed the banter (banter: the playful and friendly exchange of teasing remarks <- young person term, just helping you out here) and the speculation absurd or not.

And I understand it, most people have money riding on this, but some people (even those who purportedly have no financial interest) are behaving in such childish ways that it detracts from the debate, discussion, or speculation and I don't understand their motivation. It's just such a pointless exercise in time and energy for me to read it. I concede maybe not so much for them, because I suspect this is perhaps all they have in their life (and I can't help but feel a bit of pity, but not enough to engage and feed the beast).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.