FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Wangle future, page-440

1. 622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    So why wouldn't they have gone through all this back in June, when the app was submitted and ready for release only to be pulled because of non-technical issues?

All this talk about Apple holding onto it to get in on the action is bs - that's not how they operate. Also, Wangle's three day estimates are numbers plucked out of the air - Apple wouldn't give any indication of when the app will be reviewed/approved. This delay looks more and more like they're coming up with issues that mean the app has to be resubmitted time and again.

But surely these would have been sorted back in June, and all that would be needed now is an app update, not a full app submission. Unless of course it was never submitted to Apple for the June release, management had no intention of going through with that release, the stock was pumped and dumped, and investors were left high and dry. Surely not...?

As an jnvestir I don't appreciate having my funds tied up and unavailable for any length of time, especially when management are obviously not being straight with its shareholders.

All IMO...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.