FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Don't stress Skittles i think you are a asset to the WGL forum,...

1. 13 Posts.
    Don't stress Skittles i think you are a asset to the WGL forum, always positive regardless of the share price  direction, the problem with HC and alike is there is to many sheep who just follow the crowd and struggle to make a logical decision on there own and feel the need to blame everyone else and not take responibilty for their own actions .  If i remember correctly you were always the first to give the company a call or send a email yours and oody1 email replies from the company were priceless you could feel the excitement in their voice.

Well done Mr Pickle i think you done the correct thing and selling up and getting out if your cant think straight that is the best thing to do, once your out you will be able to think logically, and it also might of played in your favour well done whats bit of brokerage at the end of the day.

A few people would like to hear some results from beta testing i don't really know what you want them to say? they have already validated the gains the beta will really be honing in the useabilty of the app, just my thoughts anyway.

This isn't the best example more like apple and oranges comparison but you can see what some apps are roughly valued at, some people might be interested in signing  to further there research. https://sensortower.com/ios/leaderboard/estimated-app-worth/all-categories

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.