FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Wangle News, page-36

1. 583 Posts.
    Is that the timeline for 12,000 paying subscribers between March and June 2016? Because considering the first month is a free trial, and we are now well into April, could I suggest to you that the window of 2Q 2016 is closing very quickly ..... and not yet a whimper in online presence, marketing, media coverage or even company webpages being updated. Brand awareness does not occur magically overnight, even in the tech space.

I remind you that timeline was released to the market very late in February, and after extensive Beta testing, so would imply a significant degree of confidence in their projections would it not? I thought so at the time.

I put it to you that the only "jumping the gun" has been the company's releases so far which have been found to be quite wide of the mark. The lethargy in the SP seems to me the only gauge on the level of urgency within the company itself, and so far, its not looking good.

The smart money so far isn't invested here, all of the volume seems to be selling into the bid which with such an "imminent" release is very concerning to me. When you see some line wiping of the sells then we are very close IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $1 25

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1488 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.26pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.