FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Wangle out on IOS, page-80

1. 3,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Although it's copped a few mentions I'm suprised ZIP hasn't been mentioned more often here as a comparison. This is why I'll be holding WGL and buying more if I can:

1) When ZIP launched it's app it was plagued with problems. I downloaded it within minutes of it's release just like Wangle and it was underwhelming. Updates were comparative to wangle slow, and often didn't fix the problems. They launched and without addressing many of the issues moved very quickly into an unsuccessful promotion campaign. It astounds me that 24 hours after release some people are still complaining that there's no advertising, or a few bugs. I'm also astounded Wangle has worked so well thus far.

2) Go read the ZIP forums from around the launch date, it'll look eerily similar.... Don't trust any good/bad reports on here, or the app store, currently the ONLY people who really know about this are traders and investors so take these comments with a grain of salt. Wait for the tech guys to pick up on it and start testing/reviewing it independently of an investment decision and then decide if WGL is still any good (I'd suggest it will be).

3) Honestly, speed tests don't mean much (which should be obvious when you compare speedtest vs ozspeedtest). Use this app for a few days. Whilst it's more subjective (unless you can run 2 phones side by side) I'd suggest the overall experience is quite impressive. This is what consumers will be basing their decisions on. Netflix, youtube, bookface, they'll be where this battle is won or lost. Play with netflix as one example and you'll be sold in no time.

4) Despite WGL being a far better proposition than ZIP, ZIP hit over $100mill mcap post it's release, despite all it's problems. Holding through this short term pain will be rewarded, one will never know but I suspect a fair bit of accumulation is going on with the aid of fear and doubt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.