FGL 0.00% 2.2¢ frugl group limited

OK so lets go through this step by step. Even though we are just...

1. 474 Posts.
    OK so lets go through this step by step. Even though we are just rehashing old news and non news lets go through it anyway.

In 2015 we had a different app and there were no data retention laws in Australia. As such everything was fine. When the data retention laws came in and since Wangle is a publicly listed ASX traded company everything has to be legal. So guess what? lawyers were consulted, and the all the appropriate gov't departments were consulted and they said you have to comply with the regulations. The Wangle app had to be rewritten several times from the ground up to incorporate the data retention laws. Speed and data savings were sacrificed in order to compliant. If Wangle wasnt compliant they would be shut down, you can do the math on the share price on that one.

The Facebook open source code thing has already been covered. Wangle does not use the Facebook open source algorithm. Some similar naming conventions are used but thats where the similarities end. It would be like calling all cars Porches because they both have 4 wheels. In programming some variable names etc are just used because they make sense, especially when you consider that these are both algorithms for doing a similar thing....

As for the lifehacker article comments. Wasnt our market, never was our market, blah blah blah. Wangle are mainly focusing on the security side of things. Have a look at the CSIRO report that is on this forum about all the shady shit most VPN's do. As an ASX company that is compliant with Australian law guess what? WANGLE CANT DO ANY OF THAT SHIT! That is the selling point. Wangle is not going after the people who want to download torrents, (who the hell would want to download torrents on a phone anyway?) Wangle is looking for the average user who is wanting a REPUTABLE company with a TRUSTED product to provide them with some SECURITY. Not security from the govt, its security from the hackers and the terrorists.

You and I and many other shareholders may have VERY different opinions on security and who we want security from. This product may not be for us, however, I see a huge market for it due to the sheer amount of complete IT illiterate people I deal with and what their views are.

And yes I made an account and followed Sean on Instagram, there's a few others from HC i recognize in his list as well. Not really sure what your point is, it is a public account, you could follow it too. After meeting with him and talking to him about his weight lifting etc I like to see what he is up to. Its not like i tried to hide it, I used the same freaking name...

Anyway, think what you want, do what you want, its 1 am and time for sleep.

~~Mag

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.307M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 1.9¢ $3.143K 159.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 23506 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.