FGL 0.00% 10.0¢ frugl group limited

Wangle Results and Observations, page-3

1. 16 Posts.
    I posted in the other thread but this one seems more appropriate.

Hi all,
    I have been running various download tests since launch and am up to my 3rd data pack now -.- thanks Telstra..
    I'm a believer in the tech but am not getting great speeds..

I'm in the middle of Sydney, testing on a Galaxy S7 (Telstra Network).

Speedtest.net results should not be taken seriously from my initial observations. My speedtest.net results went from 70Mbps to 180Mbps to my delight. However running any other speedtest yields less than desirable results.
    Im talking Kbps not even Mbps....

Fast.com = 210 Kbps
    Testmy.net = 300Kbps
    Other sites including our company download links (Hosted in AWS Sydney) <300Kbps

Browsing sites like Facebook and Youtube seem a bit slower than average but I COULD deal with it if i was saving data.

Speaking with our AWS infrastructure manager and lead developers they questioned a whole bunch of things I can't answer as there is really no information out there about the inner workings of this VPN. The inital comment from our gun russian developer was "can you get me access to the server so I can see where the problem is?" HA if only.......

Perhaps they have a few teething issues like most rollouts do but I just worry about a company that encourages users to test results on what seemed to be the only platform that delivered positive results
    For now, I will hold to test the data saving capabilities further and see what happens with Apple

Either way I'm glad it's finally here

DYOR GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.932M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11459 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.