FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Wangle Results and Observations, page-386

1. 38 Posts.
    This is the exact reason mate they cleverly skipped June 15 release schedule. They put blame on government. And then followed by Oct 15 release schedule. This time they put blame on Apple. Perhaps their software is crashing during Apple approval tests. So they never got approval for some time.

This is the situation of this software which it is actually supposed to be market ready by Feb 2016 as they announced earlier.

Retail investors will never understand these parameters. They are either acting as potential Wangle customers or Wangle investors or both. But big time punters realized these facts and deserted and continue to desert Wangle soon after its release.

Wangle so far announced their performance benchmarks with ipef test tool, speedtest. This is a clear no no for many IT networking gurus. They use these tools to do bulk traffic testing. Not for scenarios like this. It is ok to test wangle performance with these tools, but not ok to take too serious and market a product.

Earlier I used to follow wangle stock and invested long ago. But later I lost trust and sold. This will be my last post. Just before leaving HC I checked the status of wangle and found as expected.

Now they need investors to test and report their bugs, since they cannot afford to hire professional testing team and a proper engineering team.

Their patented stuff is yet another hoax, they are just using bunch of existing open source tools and libraries and built a basic vpn network infrastructure tailored to optimize network bandwidth and possibly improve the speed.

Big time investors will continue to book their profits and exit. Small retail investors will continue to invest from now.

Good luck guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.