FGL 0.00% 5.5¢ frugl group limited

Wangle Results and Observations, page-68

1. 3,769 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1149
    Just to keep everyone informed while testing. You have heard of 4GX I assume?

4GX is the much much faster brother of 4G and has been rolled out to many cities via the Telstra backbone.

The pilot was in Yamba and I was there for it. 4GX is much faster than 4G and will skew your results depending on what area you are in.

If you are on 4GX (which you will not know because your phone won't tell you) and go on to speednet....or fast.com then the servers may struggle to be accurate because 4GX uses a new algorithm for compression to give it higher speed.....the speed testing servers may not be able to work with it.

Also if you try to compress data through a VPN that has already been compressed you will get less speed because of the de-compression overhead is doubled....that's a physical fact.

If you want to do a reliable test set your phone to 3G only.....reboot and re-run the tests. That will give you true results.

Awaiting Apple store update still.....oh well. Maybe tomorrow with a SP re-rate as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.759M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $2.684K 48.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3105 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 35432 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.