FGL 2.17% 4.7¢ frugl group limited

Wangle Results and Observations, page-69

1. 783 Posts.
    @Jean Luc Bergman Honestly I don't care if you get pissed off. Like I said the easiest tests to do are the speed tests. These were encouraged by the company to validate their claims. If you have an issue with using a speed test to confirm claims of increased speeds take it up with Wangle as that is what they used in their announcements to promote the app as well as encouraging users to do the same. If I was to have 2 identical phones on the same network I absolutely would have compared them side by side but that is obviously very impractical. Like I stated (and you conveniently quoted) "More will come out as real world testing is conducted over the coming days."

The fact that you claim these tests are invalid or nonsense discredits yourself and anyone else using these arguements. No one had an issue when Wangle was promoting on the back of speed tests. It seems that any result that isn't shamelessly ramping is jumped upon here with arguements like "invalid" "photoshopped" "nonsense" etc. If all you want to hear are the same views as your own go listen to your echo. This is a site for debate and discussions.

I have no issue with the app itself. There are some points that need to be worked out (is the speed increase real, what data is retained and where/for how long etc) but all in all I hope this app succeeds. I have wanted something that can do what Wangle claims for some time and regardless of whether I own shares or not the product would be very welcome in my home at the very latest.

@TraderGT I did notice that but I was heavily using my phone today trying to get a feel for the app so I'm not sure whether there was causation or correlation but it will be something I keep an eye on. My phone also seemed to get quite hot at times too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.001(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $4.921M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.645K 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2671 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 143085 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.