FGL 0.00% 3.6¢ frugl group limited

Wangle server updates, page-43

1. 1,452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 243
    Is there definitely an app update this week? I didn't know that.

I've bought all I can, not that that is much compared to most, but that's why my sentiment in 'none', because I don't believe I should tell others to buy if I am not. Either way, I agree this has big potential and future.

Yes, new management team sound quality, really happy with them. Whilst I'm very happy with the management changes, I actually don't believe the old management deserve quite the bashing they got on HC. Both the acma and Apple approval issues were from left field and I'm not sure too many 'better managers' could have foreseen or handled them much different. They were issues that just needed to be worked through and to their credit they got the job done. Add in some obvious tech issues that are all part of standard IT development and they had a pretty tricky 12 months. I believe 90% of the bashing comes from those totally unfamiliar with technology development and the issues that can arise throughout.

Anyway, onward and upward I believe. As you say, there are multiple opportunities to look forward to, so I believe the wise investor will be patient with this stock. Selling at 10c would be a big opportunity loss IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.776M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ $4 102

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 1513 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.49am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.