FGL 0.00% 2.3¢ frugl group limited

Everyone needs to calm down. Roundtables are political...

1. 2,519 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237
    Everyone needs to calm down.

Roundtables are political exercises. This one was organised clearly to give the QLD Premier some media exposure that she is taking this issue seriously.

COAG (All state premiers and the Prime Minister) will meet on this next month I believe the media are saying.

This will include the WA Premier and given all of the criticisms that Wangle is WA focused (which I don't agree with) surely you will think that this is a good thing.

The roundtables are not designed to have a discussion about which product should be promoted, they bring in stakeholders for discussions about the issue.

The recent partnership with the Primary Principals Association of WA is the sort of stamps of approval that we want as they are a key stakeholder with links to the national association.

People should be happy that Premiers are getting involved instead of looking for every opportunity to bag the company they invest in. The level of analysis and contribution by many in this thread is severely lacking.

https://www.staysmartonline.gov.au/our-partners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1971 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 135562 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.