AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

There are many very valid issues some are trying very hard to...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    There are many very valid issues some are trying very hard to sweep under the carpet.

I also hope the company goes ahead in leaps and bounds as I have a substantial investment here but I won't forget the many investors who've had to sell out due to being told things that not only didn't eventuate but just completely disappeared. I personally emailed about much of this in June/July last year when things were being missed with most announcements.

Regardless of how people want to vote it's a vote on previous performance and nothing to do with the future. If I was to make a list of all the announcements over the period in question and we look at whether we achieved them or not then also take into account the remuneration attached it wouldn't look very pretty.

Add in the lack of oversight of the board for themselves (read the sections they don't satisfy in the corporate governance statement) as they for some reason obviously think they are handling the job well when they missed nearly every announced target (over the voting period).

Also we made the ASX300 on potential as we didn't have any meaningful sales or revenue at the time so the potential came from announcements from the company, that directly related to the higher market cap and most likely had a lot to do with our inclusion into the ASX 300, remuneration (from memory) was paid on the comparison of the 75th percentile of ASX300 companies. How do you view that?
    Personally I don't view those things in a very high light, problems are problems and they don't just disappear, get the right people in, get the right oversight committees on board that are experienced in the right areas and get on track to making it a great company.

For those having a go at P & P they should also take into account all the excellent stuff they've shared with holders over the last few years, most of its been very insightful. The bits they're now talking about isn't because of their own thoughts IMO, its because they feel they've been cheated as most of the rest of us do with the comparison between what we were told and what's been achieved, if that hasn't left a bad taste in the mouths of most I don't know what would.

I think we're probably about 18-20 cents below what I would call a reasonable SP, I've been saying that for a longtime as I've seen no indisputable proof since then that anymore contracts or headway has been made on what's previously been announced and I'm now (like most) not going to believe it until things are announced as fact.

Personally I can still see a great company in the making but we certainly can't continue down the old path of the period this vote is attached to, I will be holding hopefully for a longtime where myself and everyone else is comfortable with both the company and its SP.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $16.24K 1.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 7392398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.