AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

I also hope the company goes ahead in leaps and bounds as I have...

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    I also hope the company goes ahead in leaps and bounds as I have a substantial investment here but I won't forget the many investors who've had to sell out due to being told things that not only didn't eventuate but just completely disappeared. I personally emailed about much of this in June/July last year when things were being missed with most announcements.

MLC. I also hope this company goes ahead in leaps and bounds however i only have a miserable portion of perhaps your investment. I decided to get out, originally based on the pumping up to $1.00 because it was too good to be true and i was correct. Am i being "I Told You So" no i have made money from AJX otherwise i would not still be here.

Regardless of how people want to vote it's a vote on previous performance and nothing to do with the future. If I was to make a list of all the announcements over the period in question and we look at whether we achieved them or not then also take into account the remuneration attached it wouldn't look very pretty.

I totally agree. We must vote based on past performance however a little time ago everyone was saying "it isn't the past and the reign of King Nick. Give the board a go." We have to be supportive of the new board as we voted last year and quashed the REM etc.

Add in the lack of oversight of the board for themselves (read the sections they don't satisfy in the corporate governance statement) as they for some reason obviously think they are handling the job well when they missed nearly every announced target (over the voting period).

As for corporate governance, I am confused. No body decided to mention this previously when King Nick was on the throne.

Also we made the ASX300 on potential as we didn't have any meaningful sales or revenue at the time so the potential came from announcements from the company, that directly related to the higher market cap and most likely had a lot to do with our inclusion into the ASX 300, remuneration (from memory) was paid on the comparison of the 75th percentile of ASX300 companies. How do you view that?

Sorry, who was at the helm when we were listed...And who danced and spruiked about what great this was and it won't be long before we are listed in the US. Please find a company and or directors who don't take advantage of a positive situation.

Personally I don't view those things in a very high light, problems are problems and they don't just disappear, get the right people in, get the right oversight committees on board that are experienced in the right areas and get on track to making it a great company.

Hang on...Everyone who was everyone (Snide) said the right people were now in and we had forced the correction and all would be better now. All we had to do was give the new board a go Rah Rah!
    Its easy to be wise in hindsight but i still say give the Board a chance to answer before you crucify them based on..............................?

For those having a go at P & P they should also take into account all the excellent stuff they've shared with holders over the last few years, most of its been very insightful. The bits they're now talking about isn't because of their own thoughts IMO, its because they feel they've been cheated as most of the rest of us do with the comparison between what we were told and what's been achieved, if that hasn't left a bad taste in the mouths of most I don't know what would.

I don't believe anyone who has invested in AJX (unfortunately that may have been the reason why they invested) would suggest that past and i mean PAST posts about the company and/or industry was insightful but the feeling they have been cheated is not comprehensible as (IMO) they sold towards the highs. So if they were cheated it was their fault for buying back in based on their current knowledge. Bad taste is when certain individuals shot other messengers who gave insight of news, ideas and company potential which did not meet their criteria.

I think we're probably about 18-20 cents below what I would call a reasonable SP, I've been saying that for a longtime as I've seen no indisputable proof since then that anymore contracts or headway has been made on what's previously been announced and I'm now (like most) not going to believe it until things are announced as fact.

I must say and its a bitter pill, but i agree with this para.

Personally I can still see a great company in the making but we certainly can't continue down the old path of the period this vote is attached to, I will be holding hopefully for a longtime where myself and everyone else is comfortable with both the company and its SP.

Again and this really hurts......I totally agree however the vote won't be upheld but it will send a message. Sorry i wanted to differentiate between MLC and myself but that would be rude.

GLTAH,
    Cheers,
    G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.