AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

"I’m curious on why you’d exit entirely based on the current...

1. 82,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    "I’m curious on why you’d exit entirely based on the current board and where it is that you think they can stuff things up so dramatically for Alexium that would cause you to exit your entire holdings."

hi zeb

if I were to explain all - it would take pages.

Lets just go over a couple of things ---

look at what has happened in the last - say 13 ish months - go back to just prior to the last agm

all bar one of those board members are still here.

They oversaw the business.

Just that one single glimpse should be enough for every single member to fall on their sword.

The chairman has been here for years. He stated that his role was direction, strategy and when exec. - overseeing day to day matters.

Have a look at the video that someone posted days back where Gavin spoke late last year --

compare that with where we are now.

Who is responsible? Who carries the can?

The new management team has had to or is just completing a massive wind back of bad business - pruning to profitable business ---------

that bad business was done over the last few years -----

OVERSEEN on a 'day to day' basis by whom? - same Chairman, same board (bar one).

Do we need reminding that it was this board who presided over the business when we were 'raising' money from stakeholders and shareholders - whilst paying 2 million bucks out of LOW margin revenue of 3 million bucks to 2 only executives - both of which were fully responsible for the 'day to day' matters and the strategy?

It's the same board.

Not only that - but, most of them are American ------------ if you want to know how much they know about running an ASX company ---------- ring them and ask a couple of questions.

exactly the same board is in place - that has presided over a share price drop of amazing proportions during this year

You know the saying -

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

that's just a start

have a great day

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.