AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Wanna know why AJX has potential, page-253

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I don't think the board have done a bad job. Sure a lot of business didn't get over the line, that's normal for fledgling businesses. You put your finger in the pie and see what drops. Their major mistake was being so free with their information, which should have really been kept in house until the deals had dropped. This highlighted the business that did not eventuate but this should not discount the achievements for the business they did get. Moving from low margin to high margin. Was that a mistake. Meh. It more likely has created awareness which they are now capitalising on. It's actually quite a common business strategy. Take away all the forecasts and coulda, woulda beens, the bottom line is the revenue of this company over the last year has exploded and is currently now profitable. That's a huge leap. The task now is to grow that revenue and margin into a highly profitable entity. Throwing out a board and replacing with unknowns on the back of the above result is just crazy talk. Sometimes it's better the devil you know than the devil you don't know. It is very unfortunate that there seems to be personal vendettas driving the belief of some (yes they still talk with an ex-director who was booted out - say no more). Me, if I wasn't happy with management, I'd just walk away from my investment. What possible personal gain or otherwise is there from carrying on like egotistical sore losers for not getting their way?

AJX is far from a guaranteed investment but I am happy to see it out for now with the directorship and management that is currently steering the ship. An attempted spill will only destabilise and success would only decimate the share price. I guess that doesn't matter to those who have sold out, and only want to keep 1 share so they can hijack the AGM. Maybe they want the share price to drop further. In the end I don't care, the company's success won't rely on your actions, as much as your egos want you to believe so. It would be so much better if they could focus on the business rather than pandering to mischief makers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.