AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

I refuse to do that - because if there is a problem and no one...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    I refuse to do that - because if there is a problem and no one does anything about it - the problem just moves somewhere else and gives yet another load of investors the same problem.

Well that's your prerogative. I'm not here to save the world. If I tried to rebel against the management of every company that did my investment wrong, just to save future investors, I'd be in an asylum, divorced and broke right now. In the end you can't beat the establishment. Everyone has their motives. It's a crooked world. I am happy with my life, I've done my hard yards, don't need the stress, don't need to prove anything to anyone. All I know is that when management has to focus on the politics rather than the business itself, investors will suffer, and that's what is going to happen here. AJX $111mill marketcap, it can get a lot worse than it is now. I deplore the politics, always have, always will. If there really is some sort of coup happening, I will most likely bow out as the share price will suffer severely in the short-term. Plenty of great speculative companies out there on disallowed, management need to be able to run the business, not have to pamper to others. Now is not the time to rock the boat, results have been good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1.54K 154.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1253814 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 115736 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.