AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Lets hope the chairman does the right thing by demanding a poll...

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 70
    Lets hope the chairman does the right thing by demanding a poll before voting on each resolution and the online results are displayed before going to poll or show of hands.

If not then hopefully the voting shareholders attending the meeting demand a poll before each resolution. Need a minimum of 5 shareholders to demand a poll on each resolution as above posts
    OR someone stands up at the start of the AGM and asks the chairman if he will be demanding a poll on all resolutions!

After all the debate we need to go to poll on each resolution if the online voting is showing significant shareholder concern.

Maybe a substantial shareholder will demand a poll. I do not know.

A show of hands is just rubbish imo.

I believe that if you voted online and you are going to the agm and you want to demand a poll count and not go with show of hands. Then you need to cancel your online votes before the agm starts and then get a voting card so you can demand a poll.
    If you vote online and go to the agm you will get a non voting card and cannot help other voting card shareholders demand a poll.

Hope I have this correct as this is how I have interpreted it all. Any corrections appreciated.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $3.062K 278.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 838716 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 99150 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.