AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

there's another thing which I did not engage in - because I have...

1. 82,928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    there's another thing which I did not engage in - because I have been saying it for months - and, I don't think anyone believed me - but who cares

the numbers that have been published lately showing the massive shift down in retail holding and massive rise in institutional holding

now - a. I don't trust the numbers - because I am told (sorry, didn't look close at this) - that the Petra report (on the ajx site)-- I am told shows 2 top 20 holders ---ref. top 20 list -- as staff members - something like that -

so - that will be news to them

however - even allowing for those errors - did anyone check if the move from retail to insto. is actual?

IMO - no surprise - as I have said for months - retailers are having their stock pinched and they don't even realise it ---------------- ref. ----------- months of bot movement - and retailers have fell for the low sentiment hook line and sinker.

Well - if anyone came away from the meeting last night and didn't get the idea that the business wasn't flying - well, they must have fallen asleep - and, if they didn't get the impression that we have a LOT of things just coming on right now - well, sleepy bys again, I am afraid.

Be very aware - if those figures about retail register holding to insto. holding are correct -

well, what can I say????????????? told ya

it's all there in black and white for the refs.

be nice if someone discussed it with Mark or Dirk.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.