AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Everyone has an interest in AJX being Good, Bad or indifferent....

1. 5,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Everyone has an interest in AJX being Good, Bad or indifferent.
    The Good sometimes get a little over enthusiastic, whether brought on by falling SP or through genuinely having faith in the companies potential. Some of the shifting sands unfortunately sometimes get emotional.
    The Bad sometimes get a little over enthusiastic, whether brought on by falling SP or through genuinely having faith in the companies potential, but also having the desire to enter at a lower SP or genuinely dislike the product for various reasons including but not limited too previous losses, dissatisfaction with company and/or directors direction even other posters input.
    It all depends how one perceives the post and unfortunately i saw the post as a Past Holder, Current Non Holder, No Sentiment and bagging the company.
    We know the SP isn't going well and numerous posters have their theories as to why however we bought into the company and we are taking the ride.
    As was said to me a long time ago "Don't bag shareholders in a company with a falling SP". Because when the SP rises you may look stupid.
    Current Profit/Loss is not in question here as many LTH's believe in the company/product and short of a disaster will continue to hold.
    It is your prerogative to buy/sell/buy etc. I purchased some this morning as it is languishing. IMOO (do not take this as investment advice) considering the past few months, i believe we are in a sound position.

Here i go again...rambling on.
    You have a great day and i am genuinely sorry about your previous losses.

Cheers,
    G2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $15.51K 1.509M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 6257398 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 330754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.