AJX 5.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Wanna know why AJX has potential, page-317

1. 2,935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    I don't think I'm bagging the company. I think the shareprice isn't unreasonable today, but am looking for the mid year results more than a further SP drop before I'd get my feet wet again. I'm more interested in where the revenue is going than anything else at the moment and would be happy to pay more to get in after knowing that revenue hasn't stagnated than to buy cheap beforehand. If revenue has stagnated its not worth even this SP so I want that uncertainty removed.

Alexicool is the carrier at the moment, but my genuine fear is that retailers ultimately don't find phase change creates a differential to consumers buying decisions and is ultimately passed over, so where I'd like to see these revenues established I'm currently seeing evidence that points more to the contrary - at the same time there are other factors that could explain the revenue fall, its not certain. PCM to me is more of a fad than anything, but I'm generally not easily impressed by stuff like that. FR is really the more compelling product here and always has been for me, but its not taking off yet either. I'd like to see FR revenues established and growing even more than the PCM.

At the moment, to me, its priced like these revenues are certainties, but I'm not convinced, so I'm out. I'm hardly bagging the company, but I guess that depends on your perspective!

I genuinely hope that revenues take off again and your purchase this morning turns out to be a good one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $479 46.06K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 5248052 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 134000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.