AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

All that's fine and good for you, but it's not how others like...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    All that's fine and good for you, but it's not how others like to handle situations. Are you saying others have to conform to the ways you want to do things or are they allowed to tackle these issues via the correct manner and use their voting rights?

I'm happy that you feel you can let these sorts of issues go, I and many others can't and won't!

As for people being quiet on the issues previously presented I can hazard a guess that it's now in the hands of the voting gods and will be determined there. Several posters have asked about why it's been discussed so much recently and to hazard another guess I'd say that it's because NOW is when we are voting on the performance from the last year or two if you take the first strike into consideration. Therefore NOS has been the exact time to discuss the issues, I guess most issues seem to be either now cleaned up or hopefully (in my case) the new board members will look into better oversight of decisions and future strategies.

As for a decrease in SP being associated with this, all I can say is I'd like to see some proof of that as it seems a large portion of shareholders last year and possibly again this year wanted some sort of change (reference the first strike). Also the SP has been in decline for in excess of two years so I'd suggest the missing of nearly every target mention has more to do with that than people posting on HC.

Anyway each to their own and we can all agree that we only want one thing, and that's for SP appreciation.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.375K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4936365 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 247382 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.30pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.