AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Firstly who are you blaming for these so called "background"...

1. 2,080 Posts.
    Firstly who are you blaming for these so called "background" happenings? Again I don't know what your talking about and if you do enlighten me can you please give reasoning from both sides.

Secondly, you keep saying (over the last few weeks) that if you don't like how things are then leave, don't worry about fixing them just move on as life is too short. What I'm saying to you is that you can do that if you like but don't expect me to be doing that, as part owner of this company I will try and have the issues that I've recognised fixed and if there's enough support from others it will happen.

Now to this!

"Let me ask you another question, do you still support the spill of the board after the latest announcement. You seem a bit contradictory in your comments atm. Hrd to tel where you sit. I categorically do not support an attempted spill of the board. Many still do. I just hope once the AGM is over, whatever is decided by the popular vote is accepted and supported. I fear though this will not be the case and further disruption will occur. All of this takes the focus away from where it should be, and that is running and growing the business."

Never have I been contradictory in my comments, I think it's a company with great products and heaps of potential (or I wouldn't be here), you and many others don't seem to be able to draw the line between what's been discussed lately and where this could and hopefully will go.
    I don't think anyone wants things to reflect badly on the business )I certainly don't), but after two years of missed targets things needed to change. We now have that change through Dirk or at least he's working on it and I'm 100% behind him.

You fear that further disruption will occur, well that's out of my hands. Had the directors and remuneration committee not put themselves and shareholders into this predicament in the first place we wouldn't even be discussing it, but they did and we are!

My personal views on a board spill are not important, it's the collective views of the people that feel they've been wronged for whatever reasons that matter. As for whether the vote will be the end of it or not is again not up to a single shareholder like me, it will be up to those who feel they want it to go further and whether they can get enough votes to achieve that. Do I think that will have a detrimental effect on the SP? No I don't, but I don't think it's likely to happen anyway with mr Rezos announcing his retirement but that's only my opinion.

Here are his reasons for retiring in black and white.

"Rezos also stated that after more than seven years as Chairman, helping the company to grow from initial technology development to now commercializing its environmentally friendly fire retardants and phase change materials products, that he will step down in May 2018. The Company entered the commercialization phase in 2015 and is now well on the way to becoming a successful high growth technology company with market demand driven products."

Rezos said “The process of Board succession and renewal form an essential part of the growth cycle of every successful technology development company, to keep the company at the leading edge and performing to its full potential as it grows larger and faces different challenges and opportunities.”
    (From the last ANN)

If his reasoning is sound and personally I think it is when he talks about board succession then I don't see any issues going forward apart from hopefully the new board members allow for more oversight on both risk management and future strategies, this has been one of the let downs for me with the current board, the more eyes looking for weaknesses or problems is better IF you actually want to identify those problems and tell your shareholders about them. The reasons given for not having better oversight (in at least one area) weren't up to scratch for me (the size and resources of the company aren't big enough) but large remuneration packages were?

So to sum it up I agree totally that we don't and never did need any of this crap that has been brought down on the company, but look at how and where it started. Like you and everyone else I hope it's now done and dusted and we can start hitting targets and growing profitable revenue which should in turn push the SP up. God willing we might even get a DOD contract and licensing deal that's been spoken about for what seems like several years now.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.