AJX 0.00% 0.9¢ alexium international group limited

Wanna know why AJX has potential, page-340

1. 1,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 706
    Hey Mool,

When you arrive, there will be a representative of the share registry company sitting there with a laptop computer - they will ask you your name, and they will check your voting record. If you have voted on-line, they will ask if you wish those votes to remain, or if you wish to cancel them and participate in any show of hands required. Your choice - yay or nay.
    Since they are looking at your shareholder details (from your name) you don't need to provide any more information.
    With respect to your better half's holding, if it is solely in her name you will need to quote that as well, and show them a proxy declaration so you can vote on her behalf. If you are joint holders, then you can vote on her behalf anyway.

I hope you enjoy the experience, there is a lot of information passed during the question and answer session, so have your ear for subtlety well tuned. Watch the players, and how they interact, and write notes! I say this because you cover so much territory you need to keep pertinent details for later.
    Last point, if you have a question .... ask it! Positive or negative, this is your best chance to get an answer, as you have as much right to ask as anybody else. Anything you ask, half of the people there will be wanting to ask anyway, but won't.

I hope you enjoy the experience, I always do.

(Oh, and make sure you eat their biscuits afterwards ... it tells you a lot about the company's thoughts regarding their shareholders - whether you get Granitas or Tim Tams!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.8K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1437000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 69141 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.