AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

wanna know why it went up today

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Just over 6 months ago the following article appeared about AAR.

http://www.minesite.com/nc/aus/minews/singlenews/article/anglo-australian-may-be-a-tiddler-but-it-has-the-potential-to-follow-big-brother-troy/80.html?tx_ttnews%5BpS%5D=1159653600&tx_ttnews%5BpL%5D=2681999&tx_ttnews%5Barc%5D=1&cHash=874fc9ef8a

I don't have an account to access this article now but I read it when it was freely available.

The article was very upbeat about AAR saying that it was a tiddler with the potential to become a genuine gold producer like its big brother Troy Resources. It compared its Mandilla deposit to that of Ramelius Resources saying that Ramelius originally started mining a small opencut deposit (like Mandilla West) but it continued to find gold and had the potential to become a serious gold producer. Today has confirmed Ramelius' leap into the serious gold producer league.

The potential for Mandilla East should not be underestimated. They have had fairly rich gold hits at Mandilla so far. Minesite speculated that like Ramelius they may keep finding more and more gold at Mandilla.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.