LYC 0.77% $6.56 lynas rare earths limited

Najib exposes his office to receiving bulletsJANATUL FIRDAUS...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    Najib exposes his office to receiving bulletsJANATUL FIRDAUS YAACOB | | August 8, 2019Najib explained that he had received a bullet threat in his office with moderators Farhan Khairuddin and Syafiq Fadhly in his Hard Truth: Cash is king lecture at the Datuk Onn Tower tonight.A AKUALA LUMPUR - Former Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak has revealed that he received a bullet threat, which was sent to the Pekan Umno headquarters before the 14th general election.Najib said the unidentified and still free shooter was using a sniper type weapon and was aiming at the mirror of the Pekan Umno office at 200 meters.“A year before the general election, there was a right-hander who fired a bullet into my room in the Umno division of Pekan.“He wanted to send me a message, knowing that I wasn't there. He (the shooter) sent a bullet in the corner of the mirror. The bullet was shot within 200 meters."Police have yet to find out who the culprit is. The gun used is a "long range" type, "he said in the Hard Truth Discourse:" Cash is king "at the Datuk Onn Tower tonight.The Pekan Member of Parliament said this in response to a question posed to him about the change in approach he used after losing in the last general election and when he took office as prime minister.“Some people ask why I was different, when I was Prime Minister and after I had no office. I say the Prime Minister's position is difficult. There is a protocol I need to follow."I was strangled as if I had a fence around me, but that was not my intention. Nowadays it is okay, to put on the shoulder is okay, don't overdo it, ”he said.In another development, Najib also addressed the issue of rare earth processing plant, Lynas Corporation Ltd. (Lynas).He said he agreed to build the plant but was worried about the rest of the company.“As for the Lynas we cannot escape from our stand first. As Prime Minister I used to support Lynas operating in Malaysia. But I was a little worried about the rest.“At that time, I thought if there was a way to get it out, it was the best way. So the people will feel safe, more confident. But there was no threat, it was just opposition, ”he said.Najib said the people would now have to demand that Pakatan Harapan (PH) leaders carry out their previous pledges, which contradicted Lynas' operations in the country.“I demand that they resign now, because they have cheated the people, especially Kuantan MPs and Bentong MPs. They have to resign because they are deceived by the people.“If there is dignity, resign but I do not think they have dignity. For PH, dignity is an unimportant issue, so they can do U-rounds, all they can do, ”he saidArtikel Penuh : https://www.sinarharian.com.my/article/42067/BERITA/Politik/Najib-dedah-pejabatnya-pernah-terima-ancaman-peluru© 2018 Hakcipta Terpelihara Kumpulan Karangkraf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.56
Change
0.050(0.77%)
Mkt cap ! $6.131B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.51 $6.59 $6.49 $8.348M 1.273M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 16304 $6.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.56 2708 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.