CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

re: want 2.. heff re fundamentals in my opinon, the management...

1. 71 Posts.
    re: want 2.. heff re fundamentals in my opinon, the management are in the beginnings of turning this company around. They are continually seeking new developments and jonit ventures through already established companies in serach to leverage the business off against these - which has proven successful in the past for compnaies on the rebound.

Their subsidaries are bouncing along very strongly particularly MLPH which through its development of Tripeptofen could prove the lynch pin in substantial increases.

But as is the case with these type of companies, if they do not continue to reasearch and develop their products, they will be left in the wake of the bigger companies. But judging on the results so far, it appears management are fully aware of this and are starting (i emphasize Starting) the climb to the top.

Fair enough if you are day trading, you may steer clear of this company, but if you are in it for the medium term at least, then get set for money for jam - i see this decline as a great opportunity to buy......

And remember, for every seller there is a buyer, who obviously disagrees with your opinon, which i am doing on this occasion.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.