TSV 0.00% 0.8¢ transerv energy limited

Insto's wont get on board until gas is linked to a pipeline &...

1. 5,904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    Insto's wont get on board until gas is linked to a pipeline & flowing. We will however see more speculative buying. I'm delighted with the last week of SP progress, over the comming week I expect we'll move quite quickly to 3.1/3.2, It will be a little slower from there under the old resistance of 3.4c which I suspect is actually now 3.5c, given the presumption that our 2c placement buyers have now all left the building. We've had a nice slow build up to 2.8 so I dont expect we will go under it again once we hit 3c+, barring negative news of course.
    There is still some short term trading left in this run, I am strongly of the belief we are in an up trend as opposed to sideways once this is demonstrated in the SP I suspect volume will build. I'm also glad we didnt have too dramatic a rise on breaking trend or we would be looking at another falling wedge formation, which has happened quite frequently over the last few years on the chart. The beauty of an uptrend is nobody knows where the top is, inversly as we saw from May in a falling trend it automatically stifles buying regardless of fundamental value. Only question remaining is can we break 3.4 before fraccing results...I think we can.
    Happy hunting Transervers & DYOR, dont buy on my opinion, I am drinking beer at the time of thinking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.