LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Some clarifications on the comments im seeing above as someone...

1. 318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Some clarifications on the comments im seeing above as someone in the industry.

1. Account exec = sales. That's it. All they do is close deals for new licenses. There are separate roles for marketing and account management.

2. Partner / channel ecosystem takes years to build. It will not be a major contributor versus direct sales. The reason a product company needs partners is for eventual scale and the market values it favorably. I know this intimately because I lead this part of the business for APAC at my tech company and we have tried to make it work for at least 3-4 years now. It currently accounts for about 10% of our total revenue but the potential is huge - it's just the timeframe that is longer than anyone would like.

3. LVT is only ~190M market cap. If they hit 100M ARR by their target date they could potentially get to 1B market cap. If not, then it's still making solid money for its size it's just not a hypergrowth company which is fine. When we were at about 60M ARR our growth trajectory put us about 800M market cap, at 100M ARR we were 1.2B, now near 200M ARR we're about 3-4B (private still though so these are just estimates). My point is that speed of growth gets you a disproportionate multiplier in the market but that does not take away from the fact that even if LVT just continues along its current path it won't be a good and profitable company. It's just not going to be the next Salesforce (which I guess is what everyone was hoping).

4. COVID has had an impact for sure. Our product is hypothetically more relevant than ever because of COVID (just like LVT) but the reality is that businesses are struggling. Some industries are doing better than others, but many prospects have cut staff, cut budgets, cut everything "non-essential". Neither my company nor LVT is considered essential. Essential is the backbone of the company that is required to stay open for business - the hardware, the ERP/CRM, key staff, etc. The macro trend is positive, as things rebound companies will allocate more budget to these types of tech but as we're still in the deep of it there's not as much money going around for spending.
    Last edited by Sceptical Prophet: 24/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.