LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hi @NAF, hope you are well. That is correct, the excellent LVT...

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4561
    Hi @NAF, hope you are well.

That is correct, the excellent LVT long term fundamentals have not changed, thus my continuous disclosure that I am bullish LVT long term.

I previously sold for TA reasons, not FA reasons, and always with the intention to return at the right price. As a result of this move, I was able to make a profit and buy back in to LVT at a lower aep.

I said I would be returning when I exited and I made it very clear the entire time that I maintained conviction in the stock and that I was seeking a lower entry point -- given that TA indicated a pullback was incoming from 26c/27c levels.

The beauty of investing is 1,000 investors can be in the same great stock-company and their returns will be dramatically different. Finding a great company is not even half the battle. Price matters. Time frame matters. Temperament matters. Conviction matters. - Ian Cassel

Personally, I am not managing millions for a fund and thus I have the luxury to move in and out of a stock when required to optimise my entry point. The biggest returns will be achieved from a long term hold, with the right entry point. It is important to note that +/-20% differences on the entry compounds returns significantly the higher the stock rises in the long run.

If you are watching the markets daily and have the skills, ability, time and liquidity profile, take advantage of it. Alternatively, if you don't have this profile -- switching off from the daily noise, and holding firm is a perfectly valid strategy.

Best wishes to everyone with their own approach, I am here to make money, not to become emotionally attached to stocks -- find a strategy that suits you and spend more time perfecting it and less time criticizing others.

T.E.P.
    Last edited by T.E.P.: 07/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.