LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Want LVT price up, page-96

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 386
    That graphic says it all really: second best in terms of product offering (only Simpplr scoring higher), but seven better than LVT in terms of strategy and only four worse. There is clearly something quite seriously flawed with the company’s current sales strategy - and don’t even bother trying to blame in all on the Rona. They were semi-floundering in terms of sales results well before the pandemic. I think the issues are mainly two-fold. Everyone’s already got some sort of intranet, so for whatever reason they are clearly not convincing enough customers at scale that it’s worth switching to their products. And the partner strategy is (for the time being at least) deeply flawed as selling LVT as the solution nets the partner less money than selling a (generally lower quality) custom built intranet. I understand why they need to keep the partner channel going as at some point in time SaaS intranet solutions will have enough critical mass that the partners will no longer be able to hide behind their inferior custom built efforts. But that could easily be several years away, so in the meantime they have little choice but to focus on their internal sales force, which clearly needs to lift its game dramatically! And don’t get me started on the company’s excessively high cost structure or ridiculous executive bonuses! Getting very impatient with this company after all the BS and exaggerations of the last few years. How ridiculous does that page in the company presentation from last year look now regarding the fastest companies globally to get to USD $100m in ARR and including their projection that they would be there by the end of June 2021 - just absurd. And the recent changes to the ARR definition to include certain services revenue is an absolute joke as well! I’ll stop now but suffice to say I’m close to thinking a complete management overhaul is what’s needed - these guys have just made too many mistakes over the past few years. And I will definitely be voting against the Remuneration Reports this year - huge cash bonuses for growing ARR (mainly by takeovers rather than organically) when the company is still incurring massive overall losses are just completely unacceptable!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.