NAB 1.23% $35.33 national australia bank limited

NAB shares offer a $1.60 to $1.90 dividend on each share each...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    NAB shares offer a $1.60 to $1.90 dividend on each share each year paying two dividends six months apart with the next one going ex dividend in May. Why did the NAB shares fall from $27 to $15? Short sellers is the answer! ( people selling shares they don’t own, they sell them down and then once they have driven the price down buy them back) (if they can do it in one day they borrow the shares from idiots - in this case an idiot is someone who loans their shares to a short seller to drive his own shares down for a small commission $) So the short sellers sell down stock that drives fear into Mums and Dads and small investors who are also idiots for falling for the 3 card trick. Listen carefully: at $18 a share the NAB will pay between 9% and 11% dividend (“fully franked” which means they pay the tax before they give you the dividend) so no capital gains tax payable. In real terms the NAB pay you the dividend of 9% to 11% no tax to pay which in real terms makes the dividend a real 13% to 16% return. (N o capital gains of 50% to pay) Now you know why these shorters are prepared to risk their money and bet on idiots and fools getting sucked into to selling. Dear me, Aussies are so naive. Now the ones who sell NAB at a loss will now all whinge. That’s what Aussies do! The opportunity to buy NAB or indeed any Bank stock at these prices. comes once or twice in a persons lifetime. We all say “ I could of”, "I should have", "I wished I had “. Well what I can say with my hand on my heart is that NAB comes round to go ex dividend in May there will be a lot of people looking in the mirror and saying : why? AM I an idiot for getting sucked in? The answer is , YES you are. NAB has the biggest BUY written all over it. The only way to burn shorts is don’t sell but Buy. Up to you. I am the Equalizer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.33
Change
-0.440(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $109.3B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.65 $35.68 $35.15 $101.1M 2.859M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 6221 $35.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.34 28306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.