TLS 0.51% $3.93 telstra group limited

want to be hopefull, but i am selling

1. 1,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Good morning all,

This market has gone insane, red across the board and even defensives getting belted!!!

TLS used to be a solid defensive, reliable cash flow and dominant predictable market force.

Yesterdays report broke me. It is true, KPMG have basically produced a report for the government to use and squeeze TLS for every last penny. The NBN can proceed without TLS, would be better with TLS, but the government can now dictate terms as to what price they want to pay.

TLS can not compete with the NBN, not at that price, the NBN will steal customers, at the prices quoted yesterday. Just remember, who is going to want a long term contract with TLS, when the NBN can deliver for 35 per month????

I am selling all my TLS, lost far too much money on this dwindling stock. Today, you can buy QBE for under $20, banks for a steep discount, CSL, SHL for very cheap. I think these will gain much more than TLS in the long run.

I am out, but I guess I am hoping, somewhere deep inside, that I could hang on, but the stress is too much. Has anyone got ideas. ps I have a small margin loan also!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.93
Change
0.020(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.90 $133.6M 34.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 486481 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 76101 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.