IGC 0.00% 33.5¢ international goldfields limited..

..yeah, same story every day for how long now...same old...

1. 6,257 Posts.
    ..yeah, same story every day for how long now...same old rumour...same old was an excellent buying day..for whom but??..yeah I've heard it all before I can't take it anymore...looks to me like there's traders slithering in and out this stock everyday....punting on there's something to that getting stale now rumour....but if TS saga with trying to flog off CFE to the Chinese is anything to go by...the IGC story could turn into a never ending story of I heard this and I suppose that and I heard it from MR Ed himself...crikey, better hurry up with whatever contract they're trying to seal or the slithering traders will have sp under .40 pretty soon...hope not but nothing is so low that it cannot go any lower especially sp of explorer of any colour and size...certainly has been one hell of an opportunity cost by now holding on to IGC unless you entered in the twenties which i have not i'm sad to say...boohoo...cheers, nothing happens next week and i'm outa this with the slithering traders....:-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.