Dude,I am in the same boat, however have been out of uni a bit...

1. 28 Posts.
    Dude,

I am in the same boat, however have been out of uni a bit longer and saved a lot more for my deposit (live at home), also used to play shares in the good times and got out before the bad.

Anyway the older generation have never known bad times for property hence the common reaction of buy now, i get the same. I will be moving out next year an will be renting till the price falls come or i can pay cash which should only be 2 years away, or even better and what im planning i can pay cash and prices fall, which is what im expecting. Yes all you old folk who claim the young genration dont work hard' im 25 and will have a house payed off by the time im 28 so go suck that and stop stero typing.

At the end of the day the way i currently see it is that in the current market there is absoultely no harm in holding off as the market is not moving and will not expect it to move up for atleast the next 5 years. but also this the longer you wait the more clarity to the market especially now with greece, interest rates etc etc.

If the market does fall you will be amazed how sentiment will change and banks will not lend.

but the above is my move of the chess board only and everyone to there own game.

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.