Want to hear a REAL conspiracy story?, page-2

1. Yak
    13,672 Posts.
    Fallguy, fallguy, fallguy.....

I really dont know what I'm going to do with you....

OK - your point the Israelis did it or knbew about it? Proof? None except the death toll of israelis was low.

From one of the sites that proliferate on the web :http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/11/WTC_DeathRoll2.html

He states:"When George Bush made his speech before Congress, it turns out that he made a significant error other than saying that the WTC attackers did it because they "hated freedom," Bush made a point of saying that in addition to thousands of Americans, 130 Israelis died in the WTC.

The implication was to say that Israel shared in our suffering, and that we and Israel are in this thing together.

Upon hearing the number of 130 Israeli dead, it seemed suspiciously low to me.

If 4,000 Israelis were at the WTC and the WTC death toll was about 4,500 (about 10 percent of the 45,000 people normally in the buildings at that time), the Israeli toll should have probably been between 300 and 500."

Well.

Now the death toll is something like 2,800 which according to the genius and using his ratios says about 6% of the population dies.

If there were 4000 Israelis the death toll would be about 250 (+/- 100 as he did above) leaves a low side estimate of 150 dead.

Pretty damn close.

What a load of crap.....use your head!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.