SSC 0.00% 1.1¢ sultan corporation limited

hopper, it'll very much depend on how successfully the Company...

1. 6,425 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    hopper, it'll very much depend on how successfully the Company can prove up mineable resources at their current projects, and what acquisitions happen.

That's why they say,

"The exact use of any funds raised under this Resolution will depend on the outcome and any development of each of the items outlined above."

IMO, quite apart from the acquisitions that I keep banging on about, if things go well at Monty and Bogdan, the Company will need to develop these two assets and this will take capital, BUT if things go well with these two assets, then the share price will be way north of 1.5 cents when the capital is needed.

As tools points out, cash can be raised under the resolution for 3 months or maybe longer, so the timing fits for reacting to the results from both Monty and Brogdan, should they prove to be positive.

It's worth re reading the Inside Briefing Interview as it sets out the plan quite well...

The wild card in all this is that according to the Company it is also looking at "in production" acquisitions.

From the Inside Briefing Interview;

"– leveraging off all available synergies and economies of scale – and build up a strong regional portfolio, including one or more projects which are already in production."

I guess we'll just have to wait to see how it all pans out. There are certainly many potential share price drivers coming up....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.