KMN 4.00% 12.0¢ kings minerals nl

want to know who is dumping

1. 225 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I understand the person who bought that 13m of shares from ANZ is unloading some of his portfolio.
    He is intending to keep some for the long haul but obviously not the whole sum he obtained.
    I don't understand why the sale price went below his purchase price of 23cts but I can only speculate.
    Maybe he started selling down from 34cts and is up in term of profit.
    Maybe it triggered some panic selling by individuals who did not know the reason for the heavy dumping.
    The milestone for the company is the result of the scoping studies from Mexico which should be due by Aug.
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
    In Canada, SNN has taken a huge pounding.
    But I have followed this management since 2000 by investing in Bolnisi Gold.
    There were times BSG price dived when the public interpreted the worse or refuse to believe the management explanation.
    Both Norm and Dudley can retire comfortably with the profit from BSG if they wanted to.
    Why bother with this junior called Kings Minerals if they don't think it is worth their while and mar their names at the end of the day?
    Currently, the present price dive is due to financials (hangover from Opes Prime) and not the mining viability or management incompetence.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.