CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

As a show of faith, have some buys in the queue somewhere...

1. 3,715 Posts.
    As a show of faith, have some buys in the queue somewhere instead of sells in the queue.

Can't understand why someone with significant holdings would continually have sell orders in the queue; no problem with selling, just that if I need to do it I would prefer to do it from off-screen rather than gum up the market that I am trying to sell into!

Stops any chance of a rally before they start - without sells in place the rallies would go further and last longer. If you put in a rising sell order, or watch for a rally to fold to sell at market on the way down you can get out if you need to near the top of the rally if you want to profit on rallies - but it would be higher than the current rallies reach to and you'd make more profit (IMO).

Not having a go and have no problem with people selling shares (that's what we're all here for ultimately anyway) - it just seems to me counter-intuitive to have continual sell orders in a queue of a share that you are holding long term and have a larger holding of.

:-S

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.